- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup cocoa
- 250g butter, melted
- 1 ½ cups plain flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
What to do:
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until combined in a thick batter.
- Place mixture into a greased or lined tin (the one I use is 16 X 26 cms).
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees (celsius) for 40-50 minutes. You will know they are ready when the top is a little crispy and a knife comes out of the mixture almost clean.
- Cool in tin.
- Cut to preferred serving size.
- adding ½ a cup chopped pecan nuts in the mixture
- White/dark or milk chocolate in the mixture or melted and drizzled across the top mid-way through baking.